Next Session: September 23, 2017
Crime statistics indicate that, in the next hour across the United States, there will be:
- 900 Thefts
- 180 Violent Crimes
- 124 Assaults
- 66 Robberies
- 24 Sexual Assaults
- 12 Rapes
- 2 Murders
Again, that was just in the next hour.
Spend a day at our private training facility near Cleveland, Tennessee with the finest team of instructors.
Our passion is providing elite training so you and your loved ones can live a safer life and a life with confidence instead of fear.
Each session includes extensive training including 1:1 training.
A LIMIT OF 20 PEOPLE ensures you get high quality and personal training.
Our instructors are world-class, combat-hardened former Special Forces, Delta Force, Navy SEAL, and CIA veterans. They include martial artists and MMA coaches and champions. These are not your ordinary NRA-Certified Instructors or your average self-trained survival guys. These are the best in the world combat-experienced guys who have real world life and death experience. They have fought for our country and their passion continues to make our world a better and safer place. And that means getting you the training you need.
Each trainer has an estimated $1 Million+ worth of training invested in them.
Come with a desire to learn and the passion to make your life and the lives of those around you better and safer.
Our Elite Expert Instructors
US Special Forces (Green Beret) / Tactical Pistol Training
Over 30 years experience including Army Special Forces; marksmanship and Close Quarters Battle (CQB) training for government projects including US Department of State (ATA) and Federal Air Marshal Service; Special Operations Training Detachment (SOTD) for 20th Special Forces Group; NCOIC for Combat Marksmanship and CQB; Trainer for Sniper and Breaching programs; the finest Pistol Trainer of Pistol Trainers.
US Special Forces (Green Beret) / Director of Operations
23-year Military Veteran; Special Forces Operator and Medic; Contractor, Executive Protection for high net worth individuals; Integrated with multiple “triple letter” Federal agencies and private service
US Special Forces Flight Surgeon and Diving Medical Officer / CEO
Vanderbilt MBA; Associate Professor at UT and Vanderbilt University; Lieutenant Colonel, US Army Special Operations Command; Fortune 100’s HCA and Pfizer; Small Business/ Entrepreneurial ventures CEO, CMO, President, and Principal
Pistol Course Overview
Foundational Self-Defense Pistol Course
- $275 – you will need to bring all equipment (handgun, outside the waistband holster, dual magazine holster preferred, 500 rounds, ear & eye protection)
- $290 – includes Glock 19 & holsters – you bring your own 9mm ammo (500 rounds)
- $375 – includes Glock 19, ammo & holsters
Next Available Course: September 23, 2017
At Liberty Ridge Ranch, Cleveland, TN (Directions will be provided.)
- This 1 day course will provide the rock-solid foundation for any person interested in taking on the responsibility of protecting themselves, their loved ones, and the ones who are unable to defend themselves, utilizing a pistol to eliminate whatever threat is posed.
- Accountability of each round fired is the only way to preserve the right we have to bear arms against those who wish us harm – this class ensures the accountability necessary.
- The foundation established here converts to application with every type of firearm and in every type of carry configuration. It is critical to move successfully into more advanced shooting levels. The top level combat shooter in the world is simply a shooter who has mastered the foundation.
- Safety – first, foremost, and continuous
- Weapons Characteristics
- Self-Defense Shooting Fundamentals: breaking down the process into manageable, simple steps, then putting them together into a logical, fluid system necessary for rapid, precise threat engagement.
- Single- and Multiple-Target Engagement and Threat Discrimination
- The use of cover and concealment
- Basic and Intermediate drills, compelling students to utilize the fundamentals as additional factors are brought into play. Safe, effective drills are crucial to shooter development.
- Individual student instruction.
- Instructions and personalized recommendations for continuous training and development.
- We will provide a Glock 19 9mm with belt, holster (right or left handed), mag pouch, and three 15-rd magazines
- Students may bring their own Tactical or Concealed Carry kit to include pistol (anything similar to the Glock 19 in size, and larger), holster (outside waistband), and 3 magazines minimum as long as your pistol is 9mm. Otherwise use our equipment.
- Students to provide eye protection (mandatory)
- Ear Protection is available (foam inserts), or bring your own.
- All ammunition is provided ($100 value)
- Gun oil will be available
- Recommended items include a comfortable chair, sturdy shoes, hat, inclement weather gear, plenty of fluids (water preferred), and snacks/lunch.
- Get registered by clicking any of the blue buttons on this page!
- Read and watch pre-requisite course materials (provided upon enrollment).